Experience our highly trained and friendly customer services.
You will be amazed with exciting new products and offers.
Peace of Mind
Make your choice and relax!
A product we believe is great value to you
We're excited about the upcoming changes.
You can reach us on on 08000 23 23 73 or fill in the form below.
FOR OUR WEBSITE
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use all or most parts of our website.
You may print and download material from our website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior consent in writing.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that our website is operational continuously every day. However, occasionally technical issues, necessary amendments or changes and website maintenance may result in some downtime. In such situations, we will not be liable if our website or any of its contents are unavailable.
We always try to give reasonable advance warning/notice of maintenance or technical issues that may result in our website down time but shall not be obliged to provide such notice all the times.
OTHER WEBSITES LINKS:
Throughout our website you may find links to third party websites but the provision of a link to such other website (s) does not mean that we endorse any/all material given on those website(s). If you visit any of such website via a link given on our website, you do so purely at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible.
Any other company, party or individual wishing to link to our website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions of our website in general and the followings in particular, are fully acceptable and observed:
1) The website from which you link to our website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial contents or the contents that infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
2) You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless and otherwise this has been agreed with us in writing; and
3) You do not misrepresent your relationship with our website.
VISITOR RESULTING MATERIAL
Any material or information that a visitor to our website sends or posts to our website shall be considered non-proprietary and non confidential.
While using our website, you shall not post, transmit or send any information or material to or from our website:
1. For which you have no authority or consent to do so;
2. Which is harmful in nature to its users including and without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software, files or data;
3. That is discriminatory, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy;
4. Which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others; and
5. Which encourage or constitute such conduct that would be deemed or considered a criminal offence or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to any law in the United Kingdom.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on our website is up to date and accurate at all times, but we do not any guarantee in this regard.
All material given or available on our website is provided without any responsibility, guarantee or warranty of any kind. You use the material given on our website at your own sole discretion.
We do not accept liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer, financial or otherwise, as a result of using our website.
Letmeprotect is a trading name of Digital Experts UK Limited which is an appointed representative (FRN 607489) of CBS AR Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 601222).
Digital Experts UK Limited is a company registered in England & Wales having Registration No. 04232407.
Our Registered Office address is 2 Station Road, London E12 5BT.
Digital Experts UK Limited is registered with Office of Information Commissioner (Data Protection) through Registration Number Z1982222.
Our contact details are: Tel: 08000 23 23 73, Email: email@example.com
The information you provide to Digital Experts UK Limited in order to receive our services may include information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone / mobile number and date of birth.
We may also collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between the customer and Digital Experts UK Limited regarding this website and information relating to any services you may request;
- Any further information you may wish to send in order to register with us.
Any information you send to us may also be used for the following purposes:
- To send statements and invoices to you, and collect your payments.
- To monitor and improve our website and customer services.
- market research, including depersonalised statistical analysis of user behaviour.
- To personalise your online Digital Experts UK Limited's experience.
And (unless you have requested us not to);
- To send you newsletters regarding your chosen services.
- To send you general non-marketing communications;
- To send you information about our services, events and special offers, which we feel might be of interest to you even for some time after you are no longer a Digital Experts UK Limited customer.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
We will take every possible technical and organisational precaution to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by storing your information from password- and firewall- protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted nonetheless, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We capture your personal information over a secure link using recognized industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the web. This will be indicated on most browsers by a lock in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
Firewalls are used to block unauthorized traffic to the servers and the actual servers are locked in a secure location which can only be accessed by authorized personnel.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies and how to disable them altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of our website and we strongly recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau is an industry body that has produced a series of web pages which explain how cookies work and how they can be managed. You can find more information about cookies at:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You have the right to instruct us to discontinue your information for any of the purposes mentioned above with the exception of the insurance products we are providing on behalf of our underwriters.
You have a right to a copy of and details of the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Digital Experts UK Limited holds about you, please write to us at Digital Experts UK Limited, 2 Station Road, London, E12 5BT. A charge of £10.00 will be made by us for providing this information.
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner's website at www.ico.gov.uk.
If any of your personal information requires updating, please inform us immediately thus ensuring a continuation of our user friendly service to you.
Any queries or comments about this Privacy Notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to
Digital Experts UK Limited
2 Station Road,